April 28, 2014
THE MINI: 20 WATT BOX MOD W/ BATTERY PACK – $62.25
THE HARD COPY:
- Variable Watt battery pack that lets you control wattage not voltage, for better consistency and repeatability. Built using quality components. Body is made of 6061 Billet Aluminum. Power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter. It features a small OLED display, buttons and synchronous rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The separate UP and DOWN allow the user to increase or decrease the power level in .1 Watt increments. Built in Charger, which is Micro-USB powered and provides a 500 milliamp charge current.
- Battery must be installed in the proper position. + Positive side of battery towards the top of the device.
- Damage can occur if the battery is installed improperly.
- Built in 1500mah Lithium Polymer battery
- Operating discharge temperature: -10 – +60 Degree Celsius
- Normal Operation Watt Setting: The power level currently set on the board
- Battery indicator: The current state of charge of the battery
- Volts display: The current or most recent output voltage being supplied to the atomizer
- Ohms display: The resistance of the atomizer attached to the device. This is measured only when the unit is supplying power to the atomizer. At other times, it shows the most recent measurement
- Locked mode: Pressing the fire button five times with less than .7 seconds between presses will cause the device to enter “Locked mode”. In Locked mode, the device will not fire and the output power will not adjust accidentally. While in Locked mode, the screen will be off, except that pressing a button will show “Locked, click 5X”. To exit Locked mode, press the fire button 5 times
- Stealth mode: While locked, pressing the fire and down buttons simultaneously for five seconds will switch to stealth mode. In this mode the display is off. It will still show error messages and the “Locked, Click 5X” advisory. To switch back to normal display mode, from locked mode hold down the fire and down buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. This setting is stored to internal flash memory, and remains if power is removed
- Right Mode and Left Mode: While locked, holding the fire and up buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds flips the display. This setting is stored to internal flash memory, and remains if power is removed
- Error Messages: The board will indicate a variety of error states
- Shorted: The atomizer or wiring are short circuited
- Check Battery: The battery is below 3.1 volts. It probably needs to be charged
- Weak Battery: The battery sags excessively when firing. This typically means the user is not using a high rate battery, or the battery is old and degraded. It can also mean the battery is not making good contact
- Too Hot: The board has onboard temperature sensing. It will shut down and display this message if the internal board temperature becomes excessive
- Auto power down: The screen will be at full brightness while firing. After 15 seconds with no button presses, the screen will dim. 4 minutes after the last button press, the screen will fade out and the device will go to sleep mode. Pressing any button will turn the device and display back on
WHERE: >> HERE <<
Comments are closed.