May 27, 2014
DROP: THE MAGMA RBA REPLICA – $15.79
Now here’s an intriguing dripper. With tons of airflow provided by nine holes to choose from in a ring on the base, the airflow comes up from the base directly aimed at the coils. A deep juice well traps tons of juice to feed your thirsty build. Slotted posts make building a breeze, and frankly, the images on this look awesome. It appears to be a beautifully crafted replica, well worth the price. Users of the original claim to be very pleased with the performance and flavor, so we’ve got our eye on this one! It’s gonna be big!
THE HARD COPY:
- Stainless steel construction
- 22mm in diameter
- Two 3.97mm wide poles (screw type – shoot and screw) easier to rebuild and better conductivity
- New technology – dual DIRECT TO COIL air-hole for maximized flavor and vapor
- 9 air holes on the outer casing
- Extended juice basin – can hold up to 40 drops of juice with minimal change of leakage (for a dripper)
- Poles are welded to the base for durability
- Positive insulator hidden in the base to avoid melting
- O-ring less – to make it maintenance free
- Dome chamber top cap for better flavor
Comments are closed.