These are the newest version of the MXJO IMR Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable batteries in an 35A 18650 2500MAH size. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charged with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
- -Capacity:2500mAh-Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- -Max. Continuous Discharge Current : 35A
- -Dimensions : 65*18.24MM (+/-0.05)mm
- -Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- -Standard Charge : CC/CV
- -Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
- -Weight : 65g